THIS SERVICE IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
SHARING, LAUGHING AND FUN
Every week, a community dinner is held, prepared and hosted by our volunteers, in order to allow isolated or single people to go out, discuss, forge new links and thus maintain a social network.
Would you like to participate or do you know someone who would like to participate?
Contact us at 450.472.9540 poste 232 ou par email.
All requests must be sent to the CAB Les Artisans de l'Aide office in order to determine eligibility for the service, according to the following criteria:
- Anyone with a slight loss of autonomy, whether elderly, sick or disabled or having no social contact.
- For residents of the Deux-Montagnes MRC and south of Mirabel.
- Anyone assessed and referred by a worker from the health and social services network and who meets the eligibility criteria.
- Requests must reach us within a reasonable time so that the clientele can first integrate the person into an existing group.
- The cost of the meal, including transportation, is set by the board of directors.
You are interested in a volunteer involvement ? For all the possibilities, see the section: Where do I volunteer?